- Plastic vinyl is easy to wipe clean
- Standard covers are made of 8 gauge heavy-duty, crystal-clear vinyl
- Frosted Vinyl, See-thru color, and opaque solid texture color vinyl available
- Minimum order is 300 book covers
- Printing Available – click here
Q: Why do I need to send you one of my books? I can measure it myself!
A: Fitting a book cover properly is like fitting a shoe. You don’t want the cover too tight, or it will be difficult to get on. You don't want it too loose, or it will look sloppy. We need your book so we can take precise measurements. We consider the size of the book, spine configuration, cover thickness, and other details. We match this data to the weight of the vinyl needed for the best fit to your book. We will return your book to you, of course!
Q: Will you bind my books?
A: Sorry, we do not bind books. We make plastic protective covers to slip onto your books.
Q: Can you estimate the price?
Q: What kind of books will your covers / sleeves work with?
A: For 8 gauge crystal-clear covers at a minimum quantity of 300 pieces, the price usually ranges from $.89 - $1.69 each. Colors and printing are an additional charge.
These covers are great for:
- Hard and Soft Cover Books
- Bibles and Religious Books
- Notebooks and School Books
- Textbooks and Yearbooks
- Sheet Music Books
- Reference and Library Books
- Sales Books
- Home Party Catalogs
- Handbooks, Guides, and Manuals