Is your warehouse or mailroom full of beautiful, glossy literature...that customers don't have access to? Do you tend to disseminate employee sign-up forms or newsletters by dumping them in unattractive, disordered piles in the breakroom? Put important literature and documents right where you need them with StoreSMART's Magnetic Literature Boxes! Each box is designed to hold over 100 sheets of 8 ½" x 11" or A4 paper, and features three strong magnets that allow you to attach it to any magnetic or metal surface, including metal doors, magnetic dry erase boards, filing cabinets, and refrigerators. Place order forms and point-of-sale information directly in front of your customers, store safety manuals and manufacturing formulas where you can find them, and make eye-catching marketing and employee information displays. You'll find a hundred uses for these fabulous little boxes!
- Crafted of clear, rigid 15mm plastic.
- Three 8" magnets offer the ultimate in staying power.
- Holds up to 100 sheets of 8 ½" x 11" or A4 paper, including catalogs and manuals.
- Overall size: 8 5⁄8" x 7" x 5⁄8".
- Ships formed - no assembly required.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Manufacturers: Use our Magnetic Literature Boxes to store safety information or reporting forms, manufacturing formulas, or equipment manuals.
- Schools: These boxes are ideal for streamlining your daily paperwork shuffle. Instead of handing out permission slips or parental information newsletters, have each student grab one on their way out of class.
- Businesses: These holders make a wonderful addition to your Lean/Six Sigma/visual management arsenal. After important meetings, post reports, newsletters, and other information for your employees to take back to their desks.
- Stores: Make sure your customers have access to the information they need. Place brochures, order forms, and other paperwork directly at the point-of-sale.