Calendar Corners - 1 ½" x 1 ½" - Adhesive - Color
StoreSMART's Calendar Corners offer the perfect combination of stability and strength. Use them to pin back desk and wall calendars, mount printed materials, or create easily customizable bulletin board displays and menus. The colored French-calf vinyl will secure your papers and photographs in style, and the reinforced edges will keep the corners neat and crisp. Permanent peel & stick adhesive ensures that your materials will stay precisely where you put them.
- Front crafted of 12-14 gauge colored French-calf vinyl; back of 6-gauge crystal clear adhesive-backed vinyl.
- Overall size: 1 ½" x 1 ½" x 2 1⁄8"
- 1⁄8" lip lets you easily slip in papers.
- Permanent, aggressive adhesive is on the back side of the calendar corner—not inside the pocket. To use, simply peel the paper backing off.
- To work properly with a calendar, the chipboard backing must be a total of ½" larger on the width and ¼" larger on the length than the calendar pages. This will allow the calendar pages to lie flat.
- Corners come on a strip—price is for individual corners.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Corners packed loose in a box.