StoreSMART's Dual-Pocket Card Holders with Magnetic Backs are one of those products you won't be able to live without once you give them a try! They're a brilliant display solution for a variety of issues. Use them on any magnetic or metal surface to post employee IDs and business cards, patient information and procedures, instructions, task or idea cards, labels, manufacturing formulas, benchmarking goals, and more. Each clear half of the holder can store several standard business cards—or you can use both halves to display one sheet of 3 ½" x 4 ¾" paper. Need to incorporate small—but no less important—bits of information into your magnetic dry erase board-based visual management display at work? These holders do the trick nicely, and also give you the ability to color code information. As a bonus, you can write on them with dry erase markers!
- Each holder is crafted of polypropylene plastic—clear on the front, colored on the back.
- 2" x 3" centralized magnet means you can use them in the side-by-side or top-bottom position.
- Overall size: 4" x 5".
- Interior capacity if used to hold one sheet of paper: 3 ½" x 4 ¾".
- Interior capacity if used to hold two: Each pocket can hold several 2 1⁄8" x 3 ¾" business cards or labels.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Warehouses: Use these holders to label split shelves, or to highlight different locations within your facility.
- Manufacturers: Do you use a magnetic dry erase board to track employee tasks or disseminate formulas for daily use? These holders are perfect for pairing employees with a job or formula!
- Schools: Easily provide your contact information for interested parents—just tuck your business cards inside a holder and stick it right on your magnetic dry erase board.
- Businesses: These holders make a wonderful addition to your Lean/Six Sigma/visual management arsenal. Now you can protect, highlight, and even color code any bit of information, no matter how small!
- Healthcare facilities: Pair an employee photograph with job duties or identification, and then use the holder to indicate floor or room assignments on a magnetic map.
For Premium Dry Erase Marker Kit Click Here