FileSMART Tab Folders - Variety 10-Pack
StoreSMART's FileSMART Tab Folders will certainly keep your paperwork neat—but they're also ideal for showing it off! With two crystal clear 8 ½" x 11" pockets on the front and back covers, your hard work will transition seamlessly throughout the office or classroom. Use the exterior pockets to house title pages or presentation outlines, and tuck your content inside to create effortless training packets, proposals, and personnel files. The best part? The 5 ½" file tab on the side lets you label each folder with the project or client name. Our FileSMART Tab Folders are constructed of 100% super polypropylene archival material to help protect your valuable documents, and unlike manila file folders, they won't tear, wilt, dog-ear, or discolor. A professional business or medical environment demands professional materials. Don't settle for anything less—choose a tab folder that can stand up to the toughest treatment, and come out looking as fresh as your ideas.
- Made from tough archival poly plastic. Design features reinforced edges to prevent tearing.
- 10-pack includes red, orange, yellow, green, metallic blue, metallic purple, navy blue, black, white, and silver.
- Stain-resistant—ink doesn't transfer to the folder.
- Wipe spills and moisture clean with ease.
- The virtually unbreakable spine makes our folders perfect for long-term use.
- Outside pocket dimensions: 8 ½" x 11", crystal clear. Inside pocket dimensions: 5 ½" crystal clear pockets on both sides.
- File tab insert size: 5 ½" x ¾" -- Includes inserts.
- Interior folder capacity: Holds 50 sheets per side.
- Works great for use in filing cabinets.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Use our file tab folders to create personnel or patient files—slide a label into the clear file tab, and place relevant information inside the folder.
- Color-code your work projects, or use our tab folders to route paperwork throughout your facility.
- Our file tab folders are ideal for purchase orders. Place the order in the front cover, and additional information inside.
- These folders are also ideal for students! Keep files organized, prepare beautiful reports, and present orientation materials with ease.