Magnetic Closure "Idea Card" Pocket - Plain-Back - 4" x 6"
Do you sometimes feel like you're in a one-person battle against gravity? Have you watched vital paperwork scatter out of your hands more than once? Flimsy paper folders aren't terribly trustworthy, and cheap plastic organizers can tear. Stop scooping your life's work off the floor—upgrade to StoreSMART's Magnetic Closure Pockets! Each jacket is sealed on two sides, with a strong corner magnet to lock your documents in place (up to twelve 4" x 6" sheets of paper). Durable construction means our folders will survive meetings, factory shifts, work trips, and more. When you're done organizing your professional life, take a few folders home—use them to display chore charts, track activities, and protect the family calendar. The best part? You can write on the vinyl pockets with dry erase markers!
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 12-14-gauge vinyl in your choice of colors.
- Sealed on two sides
- Overall size: 4 7⁄8" x 6 7⁄8"
- Inside capacity: Twelve 4" x 6" pages.
- Dry erase markers can be used on front cover.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Track paperwork, data, and purchase orders by implementing a color-coded folder system. Our magnetic pockets will protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to house reusable calendar or sign-out blanks. Students can write on them with dry erase markers, and just as quickly clean them up.
- Homeowners: Keep track of the family calendar, chore charts, and schedules.