StoreSMART's new Privacy Information Pocket treats sensitive information with the discretion it deserves. This magnetic privacy pocket keeps information at your fingertips and under wraps. Each Privacy Pocket features three 8 ½" x 11" pockets to hold visual control information, sign-up sheets, checklists, classroom or hospital information, allergy lists, testing schedules and more. Just slide your documents inside one of the interior pockets and close the cover. Use for emergency information, employee schedules, medical information, and process formulas where employees can access them, but prying eyes can't immediately see them. Keep your information secure from customers, temporary workers, service contractors, visitors, and keep ahead of OSHA and HIPAA regulations. The pockets pair nicely with dry erase markers, allowing you to make notes. Product Features:
- Made from tough archival polypropylene plastic, with reinforced edges to prevent tearing.
- Crystal clear, stain-resistant—ink doesn't transfer to the plastic. Just wipe clean.
- Maximize your visual management or magnetic dry erase board space
- The virtually unbreakable spine makes our Privacy Pocket perfect for long-term use.
- Choose backing:
- Two strong ½" x 11" magnets
- Two ¾" x 10" strips of remove-and-reuse adhesive
- Two ¾" x 11" velcro strips
- Six vivid colors to help you stay organized: red, orange, yellow, metallic green, black, and metallic blue.
- Exterior and interior pockets hold 8 ½" x 11" sheets
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Abide by by posting sensitive information beneath a closeable flap.
- Need to post emergency information such as drill routines, emergency contacts, or escape routes? Our Privacy Pockets make it easy! The covers can prevent your information from falling into the wrong hands, while still allowing employees easy access.
- They're also ideal for posting process controls, formulas, and maintenance information.
- Abide by HIPAA, professional ethics codes, by posting sensitive classroom or patient information beneath a closeable flap.
- Keep students' allergy information in the classroom or cafeteria, close by, but away from prying eyes.
- Make sure everyone knows where to turn for information in a crisis such as fires, chemical spills, or medical emergencies. Slide an attention-grabbing cover in the front pocket, to make Privacy Pockets powerful communication tools.