When every second counts, count on the Vial of Life
Medical emergencies can strike without warning, and sometimes leave you unable to advocate for yourself. Our Vial of Life Medical and Hospital Pocket can help family members and rescue workers find important medical information FAST! This sturdy vinyl pocket comfortably holds its own medical information form (where you can detail your medical conditions, medications, allergies, insurance info, emergency contacts, and more), as well as ten additional letter-size documents. The front features a clear oversized card holder—the perfect place to tuck a photo, business cards, or your doctor's contact information. You'll also receive a 3" x 3" sticker to place on your door or window to alert medical personnel to the location of your Vial of Life.
What are you waiting for? Protect ALL of your loved ones—prepare a Vial of Life for everyone in your household today!Features
Easy to Use
- "Emergency Medical Information" and instructions printed in red.
- Remove and reuse adhesive back. Great for stainless steel refrigerators or almost any other surface. You can remove the pocket and stick it right back on!
- Made of 12 gauge heavy-duty white French calf vinyl with an 8 gauge crystal-clear 2 ½" x 4" oversized business card holder on the front.
- Opens on the short side with a ½" lip.
- Inside capacity: 3 7/8" x 8 7/8".
- Outside dimensions: 4 ¼" x 9 ¼".
Custom Printing Available
- Includes a convenient medical form. To update your information, just download a new form here.
- Also includes an attention-getting 3" x 3" location sticker.
Prepare a Vial of Life with emergency medical information for your:
- Minimum order 300 pieces. For more information, click here.
- Also available with a combination of magnets and adhesive on the back, for mixed use. Contact us for more details.
Great as premiums or fundraisers for:
- Office Desk or Cabinet
- Purse or Briefcase
- Suitcase or Travel Bag
- School or Daycare
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home
- Car, Truck, RV, and Bus
- Group Home
- Fire Departments
- Hospital, Physicians, and Medical Organizations
- Insurance and Auto Clubs
- Attorneys and CPAs
- Travel Agents and Cruise Lines
- Schools and Municipalities