January 27, 2015 marked 5 years since my breast cancer surgery and radiation treatment. As a business developer and art director for over 40 years, I have turned to designing knitted projects. Knitting provides a way of combining color and texture into projects that transcends time. While I am designing and knitting, time moves quickly. The finished project becomes a legacy for the person who creates it and the person who receives the beautiful blanket, scarf, or other projects.
- Owner and President: StoreSMART.com and ScrapSMART.com
- Designer and author of sewing and quilting articles and projects
- PBS Television Program “Scrapbooking with your Sewing Machine”
- Featured products for QVC crafting weekend
- Hold a variety of design patents for Media Storage Products