Vial Of Life - Allergy Alert - Standard 4" x 9" Medical Info Vinyl Pocket - Magnetic Back
Emergency responders can make the best decisions regarding treatment when they're aware of an individual's medical history, medications, and allergies. When a crisis strikes, will you be able to advocate for yourself? Will your coworkers or loved ones be able to provide the important info medical personnel need? Don't take chances with your health. Help people help you by preparing a StoreSMART Allergy Alert ahead of time!
This sturdy vinyl pocket holds its own medical information form (where you can detail your insurance info, emergency contacts, and more), as well as ten additional letter-size documents. The front features a clear oversized card holder—the perfect place to tuck a photo, business cards, or your doctor's contact information. You'll also receive a 3" x 3" sticker to place on your door or window to alert medical personnel to the location of your Allergy Alert.
What are you waiting for? Protect your loved ones—prepare a Allergy Alert for your loved ones!
- "Emergency Medical Information" and instructions printed in red.
- Made of heavy-duty yellow French calf vinyl, with a crystal-clear 2 ½" x 4" oversized business card holder on the front.
- Strong 2" x 3" magnet on the back. Place on the refrigerator at home, on a filing cabinet at work, on a metal door or toolbox, etc.
- Includes 3" x 3" location sticker and medical information form.
- Medical form is quick and easy to fill out!
- Opens on the short side with a ½" lip.
- Inside capacity: 3 7⁄8" x 8 7⁄8".
- Outside dimensions: 4 ¼" x 9 ¼".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Homeowners: Create a Allergy Alert for everyone who lives with you. Place the location sticker in a window or on your front door to point emergency responders toward your family's emergency information.
- Hospitals: Allergy Alert pockets make wonderful discharge gifts for patients.
- Emergency personnel: Use them as door prizes or promotional items the next time you conduct a fundraiser!