Lock-Out / Tag-Out / Padlock Tag Holders
StoreSMART's Lock-out/ Tag-out/ Padlock Tag Holders help put information where it can be easily seen, and can be used in a variety of different settings. The durable 10 gauge crystal vinyl will protect your information and make them easy to read, while the colorful header will draw attention to the tag.
- Insert Size: 2 ⅝" x 3 ¾". Overall Size: 4 ⅜" x 4 ½".
- 10 gauge heavy-duty crystal-clear vinyl.
- Double reinforced header with two 1" wide slot holes.
- Flexible and water-resistant.
- Custom colors, sizes, embossing, and printing - minimum 300 pieces.
How to use:
- Slot holes slip over the shackle of any style combination/key padlock or lockbox.
- EASY Access: Insert the Tag over the shackle with the pocket opening towards the FRONT.
- SECURE Access: Insert the Tag over the shackle with the pocket opening towards the BACK.
- View messages through the front and back of the Tag.
- Insert general and emergency information.
- Maintenance schedules and repair information.
- Contact information for the person responsible for the equipment or for removing the lock.
- Safety warnings: Danger, High Voltage, etc.
- Equipment lock-out messages such as Locked Out For Safety or Disable Machine Before Servicing.
- Realtors, put information visitors can see it. It's a great place to put your business cards or contact information.
- Also great for using as shelf tags or ID badges.