Lock-Out / Tag-Out / Padlock Tag Holders
StoreSMART's Lock-out/ Tag-out/ Padlock Tag Holders help put information where it can be easily seen, and can be used in a variety of different settings. The durable 10 gauge crystal vinyl will protect your information and make them easy to read, while the colorful header will draw attention to to the tag.
- Insert Size: 2 ⅝" x 3 ¾". Overall Size: 4 ⅜" x 4 ½".
- 10 gauge heavy-duty crystal-clear vinyl.
- Double reinforced header with two 1" wide slot holes.
- Flexible and water-resistant.
- Custom colors, sizes, embossing, and printing - minimum 300 pieces.
How to use:
- Slot holes slip over the shackle of any style combination/key padlock or lockbox.
- EASY Access: Insert the Tag over the shackle with the pocket opening towards the FRONT.
- SECURE Access: Insert the Tag over the shackle with the pocket opening towards the BACK.
- View messages through the front and back of the Tag.
- Insert general and emergency information.
- Maintenance schedules and repair information.
- Contact information for the person responsible for the equipment or for removing the lock.
- Safety warnings: Danger, High Voltage, etc.
- Equipment lock-out messages such as Locked Out For Safety or Disable Machine Before Servicing.
- Realtors, put information visitors can see it. It's a great place to put your business cards or contact information.
- Also great for using as shelf tags or ID badges.
No reviews yet.