Magnetic Closure Pocket - Magnetic-Back - 8 ½" x 14"
Does your visual management magnetic dry erase board or factory staging area often fall to pieces? Are you having trouble keeping paperwork where it needs to be? Win the fight against gravity with StoreSMART's Magnetic Closure Pockets! Each jacket is sealed on two sides, with a strong corner magnet to secure your documents (up to twelve legal-size sheets of paper). A convenient thumb notch makes retrieving or swapping out paperwork easy, while the three 8" magnets mounted on the back of each pocket allow you to stick them on any magnetic surface in order to display critical information. Turn the unused side of a file cabinet into a productive work tracking area, or incorporate the pockets into your Lean/Six Sigma magnetic dry erase board displays. When you're done organizing your professional life, take a few folders home—use them to display chore charts, track activities, and protect the family calendar. The best part? You can write on the vinyl pockets with dry erase markers!
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl, 8-gauge see-thru color vinyl, or 12-14-gauge vinyl in your choice of colors.
- Three strong ½" x 8" magnets on the back.
- Sealed on two sides, long side features a thumb notch.
- Overall size: 9 ¼" x 14 ½"
- Inside capacity: Twelve 8 ½" x 14" pages.
- Dry erase markers can be used on front cover.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Track paperwork, data, and purchase orders by implementing a color-coded folder system. Our magnetic pockets will protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to house reusable calendar or sign-out blanks. Students can write on them with dry erase markers, and just as quickly clean them up.
- Homeowners: Keep track of the family calendar, chore charts, and schedules.