Zipper Binder Page for 8" Double Pointed Knitting Needles - Holds 4 Sets
Anyone who knits knows the challenge of storing your tools! StoreSMART’s Double Pointed Binder Pages are a fantastic solution for a tricky storage problem. Each 9 ¼" x 11 7⁄16" 6-gauge vinyl pocket is the perfect size to hold 4 sets of your Double Point Needles (up to 8" long). Secure your tools with the resealable zipper, and then store the pockets in any standard 3-ring binder. Instead of letting your supplies bend or snap in a drawer or box, keep them neat and organized on a shelf. There—now you have more mental energy for the never-ending yarn hunt!
Note: Double Point Needles not included.
- Crafted of crystal-clear 6-gauge vinyl.
- Red resealable zipper keeps needles in, and dirt out.
- Includes holes for use with three-ring binders.
- Overall size: 9 ¼" x 11 7⁄16".
- Barred to created 4 pockets:
- Inside capacity of each pocket: 2 ½" x 8".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Note: Needles/embroidery floss are not included.
Suggestions for Use:
- Organize your needles by size! Simply label each pocket with a marker or print-out label.
- Your embroidery floss, whether on a bobbin or in a skein, is right at home in these pockets.
- Great for crochet hooks as well!