Plastic File Jackets with ID Pocket
Organize, track, and categorize critical paperwork with StoreSMART's bestselling File Jackets with ID Pockets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the long side. The convenient thumb notch makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (forty 8 ½" x 11" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. The crystal clear 8-gauge fronts allow you to discern the contents at a glance—but just in case there's any confusion? Each folder includes an ID pocket! Slip a business card or label inside, and never lose track of your important documents again.
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 8-gauge crystal clear or see-thru vinyl or 12-14-gauge solid vinyl.
- Sealed on three sides, open on one long side with thumb notch.
- Multiple ID pocket locations to choose from:
- Top left corner.
- Top right corner.
- Bottom left corner.
- Bottom right corner.
- Card holder is open on the long side with a ¼" lip. Holds up to 5 business cards. Interior capacity: 2 1⁄16" x 3 7⁄16".
- Overall size: 9" x 11 5⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Forty 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork in order to funnel it toward different departments. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels throughout your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.