Plastic File Jackets Adhesive - Open Short - Letter Size
Organize, track, and display critical paperwork with StoreSMART's Adhesive File Jackets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the short side. The convenient thumb notch makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (twenty 8 ½" x 11" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. Best of all, the two adhesive strips on each jacket allow you to stick them on almost any clean, flat surface. Once you place it on, you can remove and reuse it over and over! Turn any unused wall space into a productive work staging area, or incorporate the file jackets into your Lean/Six Sigma or visual management magnetic dry erase board displays. When you're done organizing your professional life, take a few folders home--use them to organize bills, hang a child's artwork on the fridge, or keep track of home maintenance records.
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 8-gauge clear/see-thru or 12-14-gauge solid vinyl.
- Two ¾" x 8" adhesive strips on the back.
- Sealed on three sides, open on one short side with thumb notch.
- Overall size: 9" x 12".
- Inside capacity: Twenty 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork in order to funnel it toward different departments, or create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.