Magnetic Closure Pocket PLUS - 11" x 17" - Magnetic Back - with Signal Card - Made in USA
Does your visual management whiteboard or factory staging area often fall to pieces? Are you having trouble keeping paperwork where it needs to be? Win the fight against gravity with StoreSMART's Magnetic Closure Pockets! Each jacket is sealed on two sides, with a strong corner magnet to secure your documents (up to twelve letter-size sheets of paper). A convenient thumb notch makes retrieving or swapping out paperwork easy, while the two 11" magnets mounted on the back of each pocket allow you to stick them on any magnetic surface in order to display critical information.Turn the unused side of a file cabinet into a productive work tracking area, or incorporate the pockets into your Lean/Six Sigma whiteboard displays. When you're done organizing your professional life, take a few folders home—use them to display chore charts, track activities, and protect the family calendar. The best part? You can write on the vinyl pockets with dry erase markers!
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal-clear vinyl.
- Back made of 10-gauge vinyl in your choice of colors.
- Two strong ½" x 11" magnets on the back.
- Sealed on two sides, long side features a thumb notch.
- Overall size: 9" x 11 5⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Twelve 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Corner magnet secures paperwork in both the landscape and portrait positions. These pockets can even be used upside-down! Lift the cover, write a message, and replace—without papers flying everywhere.
- Comes with (1) 2 " x 2" white holder on the left corner of the magnetic closure pocket for the status card.
- Comes with (1) 2 ⅛ " x 3 ⅜ " signal card.
- Turn the Signal Card to show the status of the project (Red, Yellow, Green, White).
- Dry erase markers can be used on the front cover and signal card.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our magnetic pockets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to display critical information for your students, or to house reusable calendars or sign-out blanks. Students can write on them with dry erase markers, and just as quickly clean them up.
- Homeowners: Keep track of the family calendar, chore charts, and schedules.
Patent No.: US D821,492 S
No reviews yet.