Heavy Duty Vinyl Plastic Menu Toploaders - 11" x 17" - Print & Poster
StoreSMART's Vinyl Plastic Menu Holders will make your menus look almost as enticing as your food! Each protector is crafted of crystal-clear vinyl plastic. You'll save on reprinting costs by using our protective holders, too. The corners will remain crisp, the printing will remain legible, and spills will wipe right off, so you'll get more mileage out of every menu you buy. Toss out your worn old menus today, and improve the aesthetic appeal of your restaurant!
With the recent global supply chain issues, we've found a need to create these Heavy Duty Vinyl Plastic Toploaders as a substitute for our popular, but hard-to-find Rigid Toploaders. While many of our Rigid Toploaders are currently unavailable, these Vinyl Plastic Toploaders are made in the USA and ready to ship! Read what Angela from Connecticut says about this new product:
I'm glad you're thinking of a workaround. I compared the Vinyl Toploaders to a few Rigid Toploaders I had around and they seem like great replacements. The thickness is comparable to the Rigid Toploaders. I think these are a great solution to the current shortage and should sell well.
StoreSMART's Vinyl Protectors give your posters, menus, and photos the protection they deserve! Protect workplace safety posters from staining. Or join hundreds of successful restaurants by using our protectors to house menus. No matter how you choose to make use of them, your important materials will be clearly displayed and protected from the wear of daily use.
- Crafted of heavy duty 16-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Holds 11" x 17" papers.
- Interior capacity: 11 3⁄8" x 17 3⁄8
- Overall size: 11 ¾" x 17 ¾".
- Open on the short side with a ¼” lip.
- NOTE: this product is not archival. Do not use for long-term storage of valuable items.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Restaurants: Use our Vinyl Toploaders to create beautiful double-sided menus that can be changed in an instant. Since they can be wiped down, you'll save money on reprinting—and your menus will always look fresh and crisp.
- Businesses: Use our vinyl protectors to create visual management displays, label doors, drawers, and filing cabinets, and to post vital information (such as safety posters) where employees can see it.
- Teachers: Use them to display children's artwork, or to protect educational prints as you display or use them within the classroom.