USB Flash Drive & Business Card Holders - Zip-Top and Hang Hole
How many times have you unthinkingly tossed a flash drive onto your desk, into your bag, or into your vehicle's cup holder? (Bonus points if it was missing its cap.) Too many times, we're guessing! We tend to treat flash drives roughly, when our data demands loving care. Instead of exposing your flash drives to dust, dirt, and the elements, protect them with one of StoreSMART's USB Flash Drive & Business Card Holders. These pockets feature a sturdy metal grommet set in a double reinforced header, giving you the ability to secure them inside a binder, loop them around shelving and locks with zip ties, and much more. A resealable zipper keeps dirt and moisture at bay, while the crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl lets you see your drive at a glance. They're also large enough to fit a business card, making them the perfect tool for business promotions and job fairs.
Note: Drive not included.
- Crafted of crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl.
- Opens on the short side. Resealable zipper keeps drives in, and dirt out.
- Single metal grommet allows you to secure pocket using multiple methods.
- Perfect size for flash drives, fishing licenses, school IDs, metro cards, keys, and more.
- Overall size: 2 7⁄8" x 5 3⁄8".
- Inside capacity: 2 ½" x 3 7⁄8".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Students: Need to give a presentation? Working on an important paper? Keep your PowerPoint presentation or research right in your subject binder.
- Businesses: Need to attach a key or flash drive to a shelf, lock, or piece of equipment? These pockets are perfect. You can also use them to store business cards directly inside training or sales binders.
- Marketers: Pass out a copy of your business card along with a flash drive containing an informative slideshow or a digital sample of your goods. These pockets are also perfect for writers and artists looking to pass out free promotional material.
- Job seekers: Instead of carrying a stack of paper resumes to your next job fair, pass out your business card (or mini-resume!) and a flash drive detailing your accomplishments. Graphics artists and web designers can easily share their digital portfolios.