Have you been looking for a folder that can keep up with your kids—and
help them manage their schoolwork? Then look no further! StoreSMART's Plastic Homework Folders
are made of sturdy, reinforced polypropylene plastic designed to stand up to the toughest treatment. Unlike paper folders, they won't fall apart or wrinkle in water—so while the sheets inside might get soggy if a classroom experiment goes awry, the folders themselves will be just fine! With clearly labeled sections that remind everyone which assignments students have yet to complete and which have already been finished, our folders are also ideal for keeping busy students (and their teachers) organized.
Our Plastic Classwork Folders have been manufactured in the USA for over ten years. Inferior plastic folders can fall apart within the first few days of use—but we're proud to report that some of the first folders we created are still going strong!Features:
- Folders are available in six vivid colors. Each 6-pack includes one folder in each color.
- Outside Pockets: 8 ½" x 11" clear pockets on the front and back covers.
- Inside Pockets: 4 ½" clear pockets on both sides. Holds 70 sheets per side.
- 'Homework' printed in black on the front cover.
- 'Assignment' printed in black on the inside left pocket. Remind students what to focus on each night.
- 'Work' printed in black on the inside right pocket. Give students a place to store their most recent notes and homework assignments for easy reference.
- Made from archival poly plastic that won't fade, wilt, or dog-ear. Design features reinforced edges and built-in "stress guards" to prevent tearing.
- The virtually unbreakable spine is great for heavy-duty long-term use.
Bright and Colorful
- Spills and fingerprints wipe clean. Ink doesn't transfer.
- Ideal for classroom, medical, and business environments.
- Perfect for color-coded classification.
- Vivid colors help you stay organized.