Archival Album Refill Pages - 12" x 12"
Stop ruining your scrapbook pages by punching them full of holes. Protect and organize your paperwork with StoreSMART's Polypropylene Plastic Scrapbook Refills instead! Each crystal clear archival pocket includes standardized 3-ring binder holes along with holes for 12'" x 12" albums on the left side for ease of storage, while the top side openings ¼" lip makes loading papers a breeze. The reinforced edges and holes mean you'll never have to worry about the safety of your important business files and collections.
- Crafted of crystal clear archival polypropylene.
- Includes holes on the left side for use with three-ring binders and 12" x 12" albums.
- Open along the top side with a ¼" lip.
- All edges and holes are reinforced.
- Inside capacity: 12" x 12"
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Use our sheet protectors to store presentation graphs and other printed materials.
- Artists and actors: Do you use a binder during work calls and auditions? Make sure every document, drawing, and photograph in your portfolio is secure with our sheet protectors.
- Photographers: Protect large photographs.
- Collectors: Organize your print collection by using a binder for storage, instead of letting your prints gather dust in your closet.