Deer and Animal Tag Holder with Elastic Cord
Next time you need to tag an animal for inspection, taxidermy, or processing, don’t leave anything to chance. Sodden forest floors, messy truck beds, and multiple handlers eat flimsy paper tags for breakfast! StoreSMART’s Deer & Animal Tag Holders are a durable, weather-resistant alternative. Simply place your paper tag inside the holder, zip it shut, and attach it to an antler or limb using the included elastic cord. The 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl front ensures that your information is immediately visible, while the double reinforced hang hole and water-resistant zip closure mean your tag won’t be lost during transit. You worked hard to bag your prize—make sure you don’t lose track of it!
- Front is crafted of crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl; back is solid brown 12-14-gauge vinyl.
- Open on the short side. Water-resistant zip closure.
- Flexible and reusable. Preserve your tag so you can keep hunting!
- Double reinforced hang hole for elastic cord.
- Cord length is 9” when relaxed, 22” when fully extended. Features ball closure for added strength.
- Inside capacity: 3” x 4 ½”.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Event organizers: Use our Deer & Animal Tag Holders as door prizes.
- Sporting stores: Our tags make great promotional items!
- Hunting guides/outfitters: Distribute our tags to your guests/visiting sportsmen to eliminate tagging snags during your next hunt.
- Hunters: Our tags make perfect stocking stuffers and welcome gifts. Buy a bunch to pass out to your buddies the next time you head to camp!