When every second counts, count on the Vial of Life
Medical emergencies can strike without warning, and sometimes leave you unable to advocate for yourself. Our Vial of Life Medical and Hospital Pocket can help family members and rescue workers find important medical information FAST! This sturdy vinyl pocket comfortably holds its own medical information form (where you can detail your medical conditions, medications, allergies, insurance info, emergency contacts, and more). You'll also receive a 3" x 3" sticker to place on your door or window to alert medical personnel to the location of your Vial of Life.
What are you waiting for? Protect ALL of your loved ones—prepare a Vial of Life for everyone in your household today!How the Magnetic-Closure Pocket works:
- Lift the front flap of the pocket forward, freeing the rare earth magnet
- Insert medical papers in the pocket and return the magnetic corner
- The strong, round rare earth magnet holds your papers in place
Easy to Use
- "Emergency Medical Information" and instructions printed in red (on white plastic) or white (on red plastic).
- Overall Size: 4 ½" x 9"
- Capacity: Fits tri-fold 8 ½" x 11" paper.
- Made of 12 gauge heavy-duty French calf vinyl.
- Strong 2" x 3" magnet on the back. Place on the refrigerator at home, on a filing cabinet at work, on a metal door or toolbox, etc.
Custom Printing Available
- Includes a convenient medical form. To update your information, just download a new form here.
- Also includes an attention-getting 3" x 3" location sticker.
Prepare a Vial of Life with emergency medical information for your:
- Minimum order 300 pieces. For more information, click here.
Great as premiums or fundraisers for:
- Office Desk or Cabinet
- Purse or Briefcase
- Suitcase or Travel Bag
- School or Daycare
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home
- Car, Truck, RV, and Bus
- Group Home
- Fire Departments
- Hospital, Physicians, and Medical Organizations
- Insurance and Auto Clubs
- Attorneys and CPAs
- Travel Agents and Cruise Lines
- Schools and Municipalities