File Jacket - Adhesive Back - Legal Size - 8 ½" x 14"
Organize, track, and display critical paperwork with StoreSMART's Adhesive File Jackets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the long side. The convenient thumb notch makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (twenty 8 ½" x 14" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. The backs feature three strips of temporary adhesive, allowing you to attach them pretty much anywhere—our pockets work on glass, laminate, metal, fabric, walls, doors, even paper. Pull them off and reposition them, reuse them on different surfaces, and swap out papers whenever the urge strikes you. If you don't have access to a metal or magnetic surface, you can still display signage or lean management visual controls. Nothing could be easier. The best part? You can write on them with dry erase markers!
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl or 12-14-gauge solid vinyl.
- Back features three strips of temporary, reusable adhesive that's suitable for glass, laminate, metal, and other surfaces. Not intended for use on real wood surfaces, wooden furniture, concrete, or sheetrock.
- Sealed on three sides, open on one long side with thumb notch.
- Overall size: 9 ½" x 14 5⁄8"
- Inside capacity: Twenty 8 ½" x 14" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork in order to funnel it toward different departments, or create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.