File Jacket - Velcro Back - Legal Size - 8 ½" x 14"
Organize, track, and display critical paperwork with StoreSMART's Velcro File Jackets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the long side. The convenient thumb notch makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (twenty 8 ½" x 14" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. The backs feature three Velcro strips (both hook and loop sides), allowing you to attach our pockets pretty much anywhere—just peel off the paper backing and stick the permanent adhesive onto your desired surface. Afterwards, you can pull the pockets off and replace them whenever the urge strikes you. Even if you don't have access to a metal or magnetic surface, you can still display signage or lean management visual controls. Nothing could be easier. And the best part? You can write on them with dry erase markers!
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl or 12-14-gauge solid vinyl.
- Back features three strips of Velcro, both hook and loop sides. The exterior half of each strip is coated in an aggressive adhesive.
- Sealed on three sides, open on one long side with thumb notch.
- Overall size: 9 ½" x 14 5⁄8"
- Inside capacity: Twenty 8 ½" x 14" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork in order to funnel it toward different departments, or create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.