File Jacket with Magnets - 8 ½" x 11" - Custom Printed
- Promote your business with your organization's logo and other information printed on the file jackets.
- Use interally with custom printed labels, conveying information at-a-glance to your employees.
- For artwork specifications, click here.
- After ordering, please email your art files to email@example.com.
- Choose from a variety of colors, including metallic silver and gold.
- One-time die fee: $68
- One-time design fee: $50
- Set-up to print: $30
Organize, track, and display critical paperwork with StoreSMART's Magnetic File Jackets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the long side. The convenient thumb notch makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (forty 8 ½" x 11" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. Best of all, the two strong magnets mounted on each jacket allow you to stick them on any magnetic or metal surface. Turn the unused side of a file cabinet into a productive work staging area, or incorporate the file jackets into your Lean/Six Sigma or visual management whiteboard displays. When you're done organizing your professional life, take a few folders home—use them to organize bills, hang a child's artwork on the fridge, or keep track of home maintenance records.
- Made of 12-14-gauge solid vinyl.
- Two strong ½" x 11" magnets on the back.
- Sealed on three sides, open on one long side with thumb notch.
- Overall size: 9" x 11 5⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Forty 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork in order to funnel it toward different departments, or create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.
No reviews yet.