Insurance Policy Holder - One Pocket w/ Business Card Pocket - Custom Printing - min. 500 pieces
Sick of trying to find ways to protect and preserve your important paperwork? Tired of business cards getting lost in the shuffle? StoreSMART's Printed Brochure and Policy Holders are the perfect solution! Each 4" x 9" envelope is crafted of sturdy polypropylene archival plastic, and features two convenient pockets. The largest will fit a typical brochure or tri-folded piece of 8 ½" x 11" paper, while the smaller one will hold a business or identification card (and both have crystal clear fronts, which makes it easy to identify the contents). Our Brochure and Policy Holders are great for organizing insurance policies, registration information, AAA forms, and more. Stop digging through your filing cabinet or vehicle glove compartment for the paperwork you need—make your information neat, compact, and easy to find.
- Crafted of archival quality polypropylene plastic. Front is crystal clear; back is clear or a solid color
- Overall size: 4" x 9".
- Inside capacity of large pocket: 3 ¾" x 8 ¾".
- Inside capacity of small pocket: 3 ¾" x 2 1⁄8".
- Open on the short side.
- Flexible and reusable.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Custom Printing Options:
- We can print your company's logo, information, and more.
- Minimum order 500.
- Die Charge - one time payment: $46
- Setup To Print: $30
- Choose from the following print locations:
- Printed on the front top pocket—maximum size 3 ½" x 5 ½".
- Printed on the front business card pocket—maximum size 3 ½" x 1 ¾".
- Printed on the back—maximum size 3 ½" x 8".
- For artwork specifications, click here.
- Non-printed holders in stock—click here.
Suggestions for Use:
- Motorists: Use them to store your vehicle's registration information, vehicle insurance policy information, AAA forms, and more. Make your paperwork easy to grab and hand off in the event of a police stop or an accident.
- Businesses: Our Brochure and Policy Holders are an attractive way to present clients with service contracts, policy paperwork, work estimates, and more. When clients need to contact you, ensure that your business card is neatly bundled alongside their information.