Magnetic Closure Pocket - Velcro-Back - 8 ½" x 11"
Does your visual management board or factory staging area often fall to pieces? Are you having trouble keeping paperwork where it needs to be? Win the fight against gravity with StoreSMART's Magnetic Closure Pockets! Each jacket is sealed on two sides, with a strong corner magnet to secure your documents (up to twelve letter-size sheets of paper) and a convenient thumb notch to make retrieving or swapping out paperwork easy. The backs feature two Velcro strips (both hook and loop sides), allowing you to attach our pockets pretty much anywhere—just peel off the paper backing and stick the permanent adhesive onto your desired surface. Afterwards, you can pull the pockets off and replace them whenever the urge strikes you. Even if you don't have access to a metal or magnetic surface, you can still display signage or lean management visual controls. Nothing could be easier. And the best part? You can write on them with dry erase markers!
- Front made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl.
- Back made of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl or 12-14-gauge vinyl in your choice of colors.
- Back features two strips of Velcro, both hook and loop sides. The exterior half of each strip is coated in an aggressive adhesive.
- Overall size: 9" x 11 5⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Twelve 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Corner magnet secures paperwork in both the landscape and portrait positions. These pockets can even be used upside-down! Lift the cover, write a message, and replace—without papers flying everywhere.
- Dry erase markers can be used on front cover.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our magnetic pockets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to display critical information for your students, or to house reusable calendar or sign-out blanks. Students can write on them with dry erase markers, and just as quickly clean them up.
- Homeowners: Keep track of the family calendar, chore charts, and schedules.