Successful visual management systems give employees and supervisors the ability to discern a project's status at a glance. Instantly and effectively communicate your message with our Mood Magnets.
- Green can signify that a project has been completed, that employees should begin a task (green for go), or that conditions are satisfactory.
- Yellow can signify that a project is on hold, a goal needs attention, or a task is in progress.
- Red can signify that a project is behind schedule, a goal has not been met, a task has not been accomplished, or that employees should stop performing a task.
- Pack includes two of each color in each size: 1", 2", and 3" in green, yellow, and red.
- Use on magnetic dry erase boards, filing cabinets, and metal surfaces.
- Quick to swap and change, and designed to work with dry erase markers.
- Each magnet is a deluxe .036" thick. Our Mood Magnets are also strong enough to hold papers in place.
- Magnets are also available in single-mood packs.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.