Peel & Stick Flash Drive Pocket with Weatherproof Flap
How many times have you unthinkingly tossed a flash drive onto your desk, into your bag, or into your vehicle's cup holder? (Bonus points if it was missing its cap.) Too many times, we're guessing! We tend to treat flash drives roughly, when our precious data demands loving care. Instead of exposing your flash drives to dust, dirt, and the elements, protect them with one of StoreSMART's Peel & Stick Single Flash Drive Holders with flaps. Each 2 1⁄8" x 4 3⁄8" holder features a crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl front and a clear adhesive back. The aggressive adhesive will stick pretty much anywhere, allowing you to appoint storage locations for your most important drives, while the weatherproof flap will keep out dust and dirt. Start playing it safe with your flash drives, and stop worrying about the potential loss of your files!
Note: Drive not included.
- Front crafted of crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl.
- Clear back coated with an aggressive peel and stick adhesive.
- Open on the short side with weatherproof flap to keep out dirt.
- Overall size: 2 1⁄8" x 4 3⁄8".
- Inside capacity: 1 ¾" x 4".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Do employees require shared access to a flash drive? Use one of our pockets to mount it in a centralized location.
- Legal firms: Use them to store and share legal transcription data.
- Homeowners: To protect sensitive information, such as health and financial records, transfer your files to a flash drive and stick them in a place where they can't be easily found (such as the back of your desk or the ceiling of your closet).
- Educators: Stick our pockets on the inside covers of binders, folders, or other educational materials to help your students remain organized.