Remove & Reuse Shelf Label Holder - 1" x 6" - Open Long Side
Whether you need to label warehouse locations, streamline your shipping processes, create custom labels for order and process tracking, or set up an eye-catching visual factory display on your board, StoreSMART's Remove and Reuse Adhesive Plastic Label Holders offer you the ultimate in strength and versatility. Each 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl holder is open on the long side for ease of use, and designed to fit standard ½" x 6" or 7⁄8" x 6" labels. The reusable adhesive backs give you the ability to stick them wherever you like, including metal filing cabinets, doors, shelving, refrigerators, and meeting boards. Keep your business organized!
- Crafted of 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl front & reusable adhesive back.
- Opens on the long side with a ¼" lip.
- Overall size: 1 1⁄8" x 6 3⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Fits ½" x 6" or 7⁄8" x 6" labels.
- Not for use on real wood surfaces, wooden furniture, concrete, or sheetrock.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Use our pockets to create innovative Lean or visual management displays, or to label file cabinet drawers, doors, shelves, and other surfaces.
- Warehouses: Use our pockets to label inventory shelves, organize shipping and receiving areas, or designate bins for order tracking.
- Teachers: Label cabinets and shelves in your classroom to keep everyone organized. You can also create a label for each student's name for use on your board.
- Homeowners: Label shelving and cabinets in your garage and other storage areas, or use the pockets to attach emergency repair numbers to metal appliances (such as your furnace, hot water heater, and washing machine).