Rigid-Vinyl Sewn Pocket - 9" x 12" - Open Short with Overlapping Flap
Looking for a colorful alternative to our Non-Adhesive Vinyl Pockets? Our large selection of Rigid Sewn Pockets offers something for everyone! Whether you're in sales, manufacturing, engineering, or business, our rugged pockets give you the power to communicate with ease and efficiency. Use them to pair literature with machinery, display work orders, label shelves, distribute instructions or information to employees, color code work flow, and more. The colored vinyl stitched seams can stand up to heavy use, while the 8-gauge crystal clear vinyl offers maximum visibility both front and back. Work in a messy environment? These pockets can take whatever you can dish out! The overlapping flap helps keep dust out and keep you document in!
- Made of 8-gauge clear rigid vinyl.
- Metal eyelet makes it a cinch to hang or tie.
- Black vinyl stitched seams stand up to repeated use.
- Overlapping flap offers extra protection.
- Interior capacity: 9" x 12".
- Overall Size: 10" X 14".
- Sold in packs of 50 - price is per piece.
- Custom Colors available - minimum 50 pieces.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- These pockets make wonderful sign holders.
- Use them to house any documentation where it's crucial that you be able to see both the front and back.