Sheet Protector with Two Flash Drive Pockets with Flaps
Stop ruining your important documents and prints punching them full of holes. Protect and organize your paperwork with StoreSMART's Plastic Sheet Protectors with Two Flash Drive Pockets, instead! Each crystal clear 6-gauge vinyl pocket includes standardized 3-ring binder holes on the left long side for ease of storage, while the top short side opening with a ¼" lip makes loading papers a breeze. There are two pockets on the front to hold flash drives, he weatherproof flap keeps your flash drives safe and dry. The reinforced edges and holes mean you'll never have to worry about the safety of your important business files and collections.
- Crafted of crystal clear 6-gauge vinyl.
- Includes holes on the long left side for use with three-ring binders.
- Open along the top short side with a ¼" lip.
- Two flash drive pockets on front - 4 1⁄8" x 2 ¾"
- The weatherproof flap keeps your papers safe and dry.
- All edges and holes are reinforced.
- Inside capacity of main pocket: 8 ½" x 11".
- Outside dimensions: 9 ½" x 11 7⁄16".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Use our sheet protectors to store presentation graphs and other printed materials.
- Artists and actors: Do you use a binder during work calls and auditions? Make sure every document, drawing, and photograph in your portfolio is secure with our sheet protectors.
- Photographers: Protect large photographs.
- Collectors: Organize your print collection by using a binder for storage, instead of letting your prints gather dust in your closet.