Slash File Jackets - 8 ½ " x 11 " Open Short - Clear Front - Hook & Loop Back
Organize, track, and display critical paperwork with StoreSMART's Hook & Loop Slash File Jackets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the short side. The convenient angled opening makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (twenty 8 ½" x 11" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. The backs feature two hook & loop strips, allowing you to attach our pockets pretty much anywhere—just peel off the paper backing and stick the permanent adhesive onto your desired surface. Afterwards, you can pull the pockets off and replace them whenever the urge strikes you. Even if you don't have access to a metal or magnetic surface, you can still display signage or lean management visual controls. Nothing could be easier. And the best part? You can write on them with dry erase markers!
- Back made of 12-14-gauge solid color vinyl.
- Front made of 10-gauge crystal clear vinyl or 12-14-gauge solid color vinyl.
- Back features two strips of hook and loop strips. The exterior half of each strip is coated in an aggressive adhesive.
- Sealed on three sides, open on the short side with angled opening.
- Overall size: 9 ½" x 11 5⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Twenty 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Custom colors available - minimum 300 pieces. Mix and match to reach minimum. Click here to see colors.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork or monthly reports in order to funnel it toward different departments, or create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.