Slash File Jackets - 8 ½" x 11" Open Short - Remove & Reuse Adhesive Strips
Organize, track, and display critical paperwork with StoreSMART's Adhesive Slash File Jackets. Each jacket is sealed on three sides, and opens on the short side. The convenient angled opening makes retrieving your paperwork easy, while the impressive capacity (twenty 8 ½" x 11" sheets) means you'll be able to find a home for every scrap of paper in your office or manufacturing center. The backs feature two strips of temporary adhesive, allowing you to attach them pretty much anywhere—our pockets work on glass, laminate, metal, fabric, walls, doors, even paper. Pull them off and reposition them, reuse them on different surfaces, and swap out papers whenever the urge strikes you. If you don't have access to a metal or magnetic surface, you can still display signage or lean management visual controls. Nothing could be easier. The best part? You can write on them with dry erase markers!
- Back made of 12-14-gauge solid color vinyl.
- Front made of 10-gauge crystal clear vinyl or 12-14-gauge solid color vinyl.
- Back features two strips of temporary, reusable adhesive that's suitable for glass, laminate, metal, and other surfaces. Not intended for use on real wood surfaces, wooden furniture, concrete, or sheetrock.
- Sealed on three sides, open on the short side with angled opening.
- Overall size: 9 ½" x 11 5⁄8".
- Inside capacity: Twenty 8 ½" x 11" pages.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Custom colors available - minimum 300 pieces. Mix and match to reach minimum. Click here to see colors.
Suggestions for Use:
- Businesses: Color-code your paperwork or monthly reports in order to funnel it toward different departments, or create innovative Lean or visual management displays. Our file jackets will also protect your important work from spills and damage as it travels through your facility.
- Teachers: Use them to collect student work for portfolio assessments, or to organize student worksheets throughout the day.
- Homeowners: Keep track of maintenance records, renovation purchasing orders, bills, and other household paperwork.