Supply Zip Case for 3-Ring Binders - 5 ¾" x 8 ¼" - Custom Printed
What do students, factory workers, and business consultants all have in common? They only have two hands! When you're constantly on the go, it can be difficult to carry what you need with you—and keep everything organized. StoreSMART's Zip Top Supply Cases are a fantastic solution. Each 6 ½" x 9 1⁄8" 6-gauge vinyl pocket is the perfect size for pens, pencils, scissors, calculators, visual management accessories, and other small, hard-to-house tools. Secure your supplies with the resealable zipper, and then use the two holes to store the pockets in any standard 3-ring binder. Stop fishing through your backpack or briefcase for those tiny items you just can't learn or work without—keep them all in one place!
- Front: crystal-clear 6-gauge vinyl.
- Back: solid color 12-14-gauge vinyl.
- Clear resealable zipper keeps supplies in, and dirt out.
- Includes holes for use with three-ring binders.
- Overall size: 6 ½" x 9 1⁄8"
- Inside capacity: 5 ¾" x 8 ¼"
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Choose to print on the front or back of the pocket.
- Promote your business with your organization's logo and other information printed on the file jackets.
- Use internally with custom printed labels, conveying information at-a-glance to your employees.
- For artwork specifications, click here.
- After ordering, please email your art files to [email protected].
- Choose from a variety print of colors, including metallic silver and gold.
- One-time die fee & set-up fee: $79.00
Suggestions for Use:
- Students: Carry your study supplies with you to preserve important tools and writing implements. You can also write on them with dry erase markers!
- Businesses: Do you use binders to keep records? Make sure your employees always have access to writing tools by storing pens and pencils right where they're needed.
- Manufacturing: Keep your calculator, pencils, and small tools organized—and within reach—as you tour the factory floor.
- Consultants: Using a flip chart binder to deliver a presentation? Store your dry erase markers, business cards, and brochures where you'll need them.