USB Flash Drive Zip Case - 5" x 5 ½"
How many times have you unthinkingly tossed a flash drive onto your desk, into your bag, or into your vehicle's cup holder? (Bonus points if it was missing its cap.) Too many times, we're guessing! We tend to treat flash drives roughly, when our data demands loving care. Instead of exposing your flash drives to dust, dirt, and the elements, protect them with one of StoreSMART's USB Flash Drive Zip Cases. These pockets feature two holes, making them compatible with three-ring binders. A resealable red zipper keeps dirt at bay, while the crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl lets you see your drive at a glance. Their larger size means these pockets are also perfect for housing CDs or DVDs, as well as lanyards, cords, and additional materials.
Note: Drive not included.
- Crafted of crystal clear 8-gauge vinyl.
- Opens on the short side. Resealable zipper keeps drives in, and dirt out.
- Perfect size for flash drives, CDs/DVDs, and more.
- Overall size: 5 3⁄8" x 6 7⁄8".
- Inside capacity: 5" x 5 ½".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Suggestions for Use:
- Students: Need to give a presentation? Working on an important paper? Keep your PowerPoint presentation or research right in your subject binder.
- Businesses: Need to attach a power cord, CD/DVD, or flash drive to a shelf, lock, or piece of equipment? These pockets don't just work with 3-ring binders—you can also attach them to anything you like with zip ties.
- Marketers: Pass out a copy of your business card along with a flash drive containing an informative slideshow or a digital sample of your goods. These pockets are also perfect for writers and artists looking to pass out free promotional material.