Zipper Binder Page for Crafting & Knitting Supplies
Anyone who knits, crochets, paints, or sews knows that there are two challenges one routinely faces as a craft addict—finding the perfect supplies for a project, and finding a place to store them afterwards! StoreSMART's Zip Top Supply Cases are a fantastic solution for a tricky storage problem. Each 9 ¼" x 11 ¾" 6-gauge vinyl pocket is the perfect size for knitting needles, crochet hooks, paintbrushes, bias tape makers, and other hard-to-house crafting tools. Secure your supplies with the resealable zipper, and then use the three holes to store the pockets in any standard 3-ring binder. Instead of letting your supplies create a knotted mess in a drawer or box, keep them neat and organized on a shelf. You can even insert a sheet of 8 ½" x 11" paper to label each case's contents.
- Crafted of crystal-clear 6-gauge vinyl.
- Red resealable zipper keeps supplies in, and dirt out.
- Includes holes for use with three-ring binders.
- Overall size: 9 ¼" x 11 ¾".
- Inside capacity: 8 ½" x 11 ¾".
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Note: The items pictured inside the pocket are not included.
Suggestions for Use:
- Great for use with circular, straight, and double-pointed knitting needles. Also accommodates crochet hooks, paintbrushes, and other craft tools.
- Organize your tools by size! Simply label separate pockets for each size with a permanent marker, 8 ½" x 11" insert, or print-out label.
- Pattern stash getting out of control? Instead of filing your sewing patterns away in a drawer, use our durable cases to store them in binders. Organize them by garment type, designer, etc.
- Your embroidery floss, whether on a bobbin or in a skein, is right at home in these pockets.
- Store 6" and smaller hoops in these sturdy holders and you can stop worrying about misplacing them!