Zipper Binder Page for Double Point Needles - Holds 5 Sets
Anyone who knits knows that there are two challenges one routinely faces as a textile addict—finding the perfect yarn and tools for a project, and finding a place to store them afterwards! While we don’t carry yarn, StoreSMART’s Double Point Binder Pages are a fantastic solution for a tricky storage problem. Each 9 ¼" x 11 7⁄16" 6-gauge vinyl pocket is the perfect size to hold 5 sets of your Double Point Needles. Secure your tools with the resealable zipper, and then store the pockets in any standard 3-ring binder. Instead of letting your supplies bend or snap in a drawer or box, keep them neat and organized on a shelf. There—now you have more mental energy for the never-ending yarn hunt!
Note: Double Point Needles not included.
- Crafted of crystal-clear 6-gauge vinyl.
- Red resealable zipper keeps needles in, and dirt out.
- Includes holes for use with three-ring binders.
- Overall size: 9 ¼" x 11 7⁄16".
- Barred to created 5 pockets:
- Inside capacity of each pocket: 1 15⁄16" x 7 3⁄8"
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Note: Needles/embroidery floss are not included.
Suggestions for Use:
- Organize your needles by size! Simply label each pocket with a marker or print-out label.
- Your embroidery floss, whether on a bobbin or in a skein, is right at home in these pockets.
- Great for crochet hooks too!